Depop: Paypal funds stuck pending?

hannahxbtw
New Community Member

I just made a depop, and finished confirming all of my information on depop as well as paypal. I've made several sales on depop already, and sent all of them with tracking. I received the first payment after a few days, yet all of the others continue to be stuck on pending? All of them have proof of delivery, tracking, and I even have depop feedback from one. I thought this might possibly be the new seller hold since my paypal is new, but the first payment was received, pended, and then distributed into my account in a timely manner without any problems. Does anyone know why this is happening? Or how I can resolve it?

Thank you so much in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hannahxbtw

https://www.paypal.com/us/brc/article/funds-availability

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jo9161
Contributor
Contributor
I've got this same problem!! Just woke up to a buyer in the USA having bought to items but PayPal put payment pending while they review it. Obviously I need the funds to post. I've sold on depop before they did this on one of the first items I sold that was more expensive. I had to refund the woman and she sent it as gift luckily. All cheaper stuff or around I've sold for £20 etc has been fine but. These 2 items totalled £49 tbh I think I'll lose on postage as it. But I've sold several items now so dont see why they should hold. I've told her that if they dont release the funds I'll refund her and she can try send in separate payments for the items rather than job lots and hope it works that way. Other than that I will lose money because of paypal. Depop need to add a new payment system. I've recieved money from other sellers before off ebay for as much and that went through. Tbh my paypals in the red atm MINUTE so if they want the account to go back to normal they need to release the funds anyway. Theyve really been messing me up PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.