Denied transfer to bankcard

Hayley106
New Community Member
I put my new debit card on my account and I made one successful transfer of money from my balance to my card. Later that day I tried to transfer another amount to the same bank card and it was denied after a couple attempts and it's still being denied I called PayPal and I was told every time that they could not help me and the call disconnected so I went to the Health Center I left messages nobody were turned my messages then I filed claim with the resolution center and within an hour I had word back from them seeing that it was denied because they can't verify who I am to transfer another amount to the same bank card and it was denied after a couple attempts and it still being denied I called PayPal and I was told every time that they could not help me and the call disconnected so I went to the help center I left messages nobody returned my messages. U filed a claim with the resolution center and within an hour I had word back from them that it was denied because they can't verify who I am. They never tried to verify who I am. I have received money from the same person many times I have successfully transferred it to my bank card every but now it is denying the transaction and when I tried to contact PayPal phone number I was told they could not help me and disconnected the car every time I sent messages to PayPal that went unanswered and I opened a claim in the resolution center and it was denied immediately so I am unable to transfer my money to my bank card I'm unable to get anybody to help me so somebody if anybody has any answers please help me so I can transfer this money to my bank card or that I can speak with a human who can help me
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hayley106 

Do you have a cell phone linked to your paypal account that is up to date in case they need to verify your i.d.?

Does the billing address of the card exactly match the address on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.