Denied bank tranfer

bjor500
New Community Member

Its truly said how paypal is doing business right now. I am a single mom of two and I received a money transfer last weekend. Especially during these hard times every dollar counts. I have sent paypal my passport, my ID, my bank statement, and my account info and im still getting a message saying they need verify my identity. worst part is paypal has already collected a 21.00 dollar fee for the transfer; so paypal has already made their money while I'm waiting in limbo for mine. there is no way to talk to anyone on the phone the message center reps keep telling different info and honestly I don't think im speaking to a live person; but some kind of auto answering service. I was told someone would contact me in via phone 24 to 48 has not happened. I am exhausted, outside of providing paypal with a deed to my soul I cant imagine what more they want. I gave them two forms of government id two different debt account under my name checking account and statements. if anyone out there can help please respond cause paypal has not help one bit. I will never use payal in these types of situations. Cash app is a way better option easy; and their response time is amazing. the funny part I have never had issue sending money to anyone in the past but this is first time I have used paypal to receive money and its a nightmare on elm street.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.