Denied access to one of my accounts

greg2002
Contributor
Contributor

I need help and advice from community members, I logged in to my business account to make a withdrawal and everything was going smooth upon almost completing the transaction a message came back ! sorry something's not right. Please try again. so I tried several times and same thing. Next day I logged back in and was ask to confirm it was me, so I put in card number and then came security question and I can't remember that, I can't even remember adding that aspect to my security details. Now I am lockout of my account a whole week now and I'm calling and a machine keep answering my calls and it is an international call, I can't pay to speak to a machine. I need answers, I need to withdraw my money, we are recovering from a category 5 hurricane, I lost everything. Please anyone I need some advice.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi greg2002, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Unfortunately, if you are locked out of your PayPal account you will need to contact us by phone for assistance. For security reasons, full verification is required before access assistance can be given and this verification can only be completed over the phone. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

When calling us you will reach an automated machine first. It will ask you to provide your email address and provide options to choose from, best describing your issue. Once you have done this, you will be passed through to the next available representative. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

greg2002
Contributor
Contributor
I don't mind contacting by phone, but I need to talk to a human not a voice machine, because when I call it is costing me money, is there a number that I can call and talk to a customer care representative?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.