Delay and pending

DougieDeep
Contributor
Contributor

Is the site down??? My instant 1% fee bank transfer is now pending, it’s never happened to me before.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @DougieDeep,

I'm sorry to hear that the withdrawal was delayed. It's possible that there may have been an element of risk present that caused the need for a review of the withdrawal. If the withdrawal is still held, please contact customer service for further information. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this is already resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

williamfrith05
Contributor
Contributor
Don't listen to what the contributors tell you. PayPal will hold any and all funds possible. This is because they can use these funds to gain interest. They have figured out exactly how far they can push us and use our money before they have to give it to us. I'm going to have fun spamming this about PayPal for the next 24hr.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.