Debit card wont add to my account

desmondrc
Contributor
Contributor

This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method.

I did remove the card but this msg still showing up. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@desmondrc wrote:

This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method.

Try if clearing browser cache first and restarting device will work, otherwise clear browser cookies and cache (again) and then restart device. After this, it may ask for a security check with PayPal either with logging in or even needing to call PayPal customer service if necessary since new cookies are created but it might fix the problem.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@desmondrc wrote:

Try if clearing browser cache first and restarting device will work, otherwise clear browser cookies and cache (again) and then restart device. After this, it may ask for a security check with PayPal either with logging in or even needing to call PayPal customer service if necessary since new cookies are created but it might fix the problem.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.