cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit card wont add to my account

SOLVED
Highlighted

Debit card wont add to my account

This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method.

I did remove the card but this msg still showing up. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Debit card wont add to my account

@desmondrc wrote:

This card is linked to another PayPal account. Please remove the card from the other account or try a different payment method.

Try if clearing browser cache first and restarting device will work, otherwise clear browser cookies and cache (again) and then restart device. After this, it may ask for a security check with PayPal either with logging in or even needing to call PayPal customer service if necessary since new cookies are created but it might fix the problem.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy
1 REPLY
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Debit card wont add to my account

@desmondrc wrote:

Try if clearing browser cache first and restarting device will work, otherwise clear browser cookies and cache (again) and then restart device. After this, it may ask for a security check with PayPal either with logging in or even needing to call PayPal customer service if necessary since new cookies are created but it might fix the problem.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Smiley Happy