Debit card issued by Bank corp Bank not in "To" list.

doug9694
Contributor
Contributor

There is no longer a "To"  tab anymore. And the card shows up in the linked card list on the main page but not on the transfer page. 

An older post said the card poofed in the transfer page days later and then it was useable from then on. Also said there was no one at the help center that knew what to do. Some sort of computer senior moment I guess. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, doug9694. Thanks for taking the time to post about your concern here in the PayPal Community. It appears you're wanting to transfer money to your bank account using a debit card issued by Bancorp Bank, correct? If a linked card doesn't show up on the transfer page, that indicates the card is not eligible for that function. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this poses.

Please review https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-transfer-money-to-my-bank-account-faq1189 for more information on the different ways to transfer money to a bank account or withdraw money from a PayPal account.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.