DD NOT RECEIVED

Anjusharma1
Contributor
Contributor
I am from India. PayPal told me that my bank has rejected the deposit from PayPal and PayPal will send me a DD instead. It has been over 2 weeks but I did not received any DD and PayPal support hasn't been much helpful. They told me that I will receive it but they are not providing me with the courier tracking details. What should I do in this regard? Any help will be appreciated.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Anjusharma1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

In general, a DD (Direct Debit) is an agreement made between your bank and a third party, PayPal in this case. If you accept the Direct Deposit, it means that you give PayPal the authorisation to charge your bank account every time you use it as a funding source. For this reason, you would not receive a tracking number of a courier. It is your bank who needs to accept the direct debit. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Anjusharma1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, What I meant from DD is Demand Draft which your customer service representative said I will get via courier. The DD you are talking about is failed that's why this confusion.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.