DD Cancellation takes more than 30 days

Shiva_G
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All,

I have issue regarding DD cancellation? I had contact customer service team and reported about it and earlier they said it takes 30 days to credit back the DD amount into my paypal balance but it was not done. So, i had contacted the team again, this time they said it takes between 30 - 45 days to credit back the amount.

After that now when i contacted them about the status of my balance, they says the bank didn't responded for request, so for that we need to raise a new request it takes more 30 days again.

I just want to know, Why it takes 30 -45 days to cancel a Demand draft? and What's the internal team is doing when bank refused to request, are they sleeping or they just don't care because its not there money and they are getting paid on time and why to worry about it?

I had contacted around 15-20 times till now and none of them have any information about the issue i'm requesting? but they at the end of chat or call the internal team is looking into your request?

Could you please anyone help in understanding on DD cancellation issues more clearly because I don't think help section help me or customer agents would resolve the issue on time.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Shiva_G
Contributor
Contributor

After complaining several times, The paypal team looked into the issue and released the funds of my transaction on Jan 31st 2020.

Thank you Paypal team.

I hope faster resolution for future issues.

Regards,

Shiva G.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Shiva_G
Contributor
Contributor

After complaining several times, The paypal team looked into the issue and released the funds of my transaction on Jan 31st 2020.

Thank you Paypal team.

I hope faster resolution for future issues.

Regards,

Shiva G.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.