Customers unable to pay the invoice, keep getting "THIS CARD CAN'T BE USED FOR YOUR PAYMENT" message

Vishalghai
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent invoices to different customers in US (I am from India), who upon receiving emailed invoices selected the "USE DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD" option (both were not interested in making account on PayPal), after filling the details they clicked on PAY NOW (after clicking on no i don't want an account) and unfortunately both of them got the same message "THIS CARD CAN'T BE USED FOR YOUR PAYMENT. PLEASE ADD A DIFFERENT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD", now both the customers called their respective banks and got the similar reply "your account is in good standing, got enough credit on card than required but concluded that PayPal returned the payment or didn't let it through", afterwards both the customers used different debit or credit cards  and ended up with same message "THIS CARD CAN'T BE USED FOR YOUR PAYMENT. PLEASE ADD A DIFFERENT DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD", and when i called PayPal multiple times , every time they gave me the same reason that my account if fully verified, in good standing, no limit or blocks, and i can go-ahead charge $10000 per transaction without any problem, 1/20th of which doesn't seem to happen. Kindly share your experiences and solutions, urgently need to fix the issue . Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.