Customer has not recieved confirmation emails for service (How do I get my payment???)

birdiefeather
New Community Member

I completed 2 separate services for the same customer. One was on November 21, and the next was on Dec. 2. Confirmation emails were sent to the same email that the original invoices were sent to for payment, however, the customer has not received either of those confirmation emails. Paypal will not allow me to resend the confirmation emails to the customer...Unfortunately, it seems that without the customer being able to click to confirm that the service actually took place, I am unable to get collect my payment. Funds for both transactions remain on hold. I have tried contacting PayPal associates through messaging to try to fix this issue, but I have not yet heard a response. I tried to create a case with the resolution center, however, the resolution center kicks back my request and says that a case cannot be made for the transactions and that the issue needs to be taken up with the customer. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know a way to resolve this?  ...Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.