Customer Support

locampo
Contributor
Contributor

I was messaging a PayPal customer support team member, Ruben, for about 2 hours this morning. There was such a delay in both of our responses that we were both becoming frustrated. He was asking for information and I would immediately provide it, however, he would keep requesting the same information several times after my response was already given. I had 2 issues: updating tracking information & linking my bank account. Ruben figured out that I could not link my bank account because my account was not authenticated nor linked to my bank account. So he sent a code to my phone and was able to straighten that out. Next was the bank account. PayPal kept giving internal errors every time I would attempt to link my bank account. Ruben said he could link it on his end but would need my routing and account number. I honestly did not feel comfortable giving that information, but gave over the routing number and asked him what the explanation was for the internal error. He did not answer my question and continued to ask for both the routing and bank account number. So I gave in and gave my account number. He asked for that same information 4 times and I sent it twice more. Then he immediately ended the chat. Should I be worried?? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

foglez
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t expect any help or for this to be resolved for more than a week.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.