Currency conversion

Tseyvar
Contributor
Contributor

I have been getting errors while trying to convert currency more and more. The error message is "We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later." This is starting to get really old very quick. I get this message when I click convert currency on the 3 dot menu and click convert currency, when I click the currency I want to convert to and click the button is when I get the message. Every time I am trying to convert GBP to USD, I have tried to convert to other currency as well, and that gives me the same message. I have tried to convert USD to other currencies too, same message.

Also I don't get the convert currency option on the Paypal website on my computer through Google Chrome, I get the option if I'm using Microsoft Edge. Also I can convert currency from Google Chrome on my phone, I don't get the option at all when I click the 3 dot menu next to any of the currency in the list. but heaven forbid I want to convert currency on my main browser on my computer. 

between these issues and the issues I have with Paypal freezing and crashing on my phone, it isn't  getting to where it isn't worth using anymore.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Daddydeedodu
Contributor
Contributor

For me I have been using PayPal since I was with eBay way back 2008. It really sucks especially you are a loyal client then you get the worst services in the worst possible time. I am in Philippines now and I tried the US number, they just **bleep** tell me to wait on the line and do this dumb things that I have already done before calling in. 

You see? The effort we are putting in to this company is really gone to waste. I hope that this will be resolve because it is not helping in this time of Pandemic.

Worst, PayPal may get what they do not want to get in the end for doing poor service.

Login to Me Too

Linlei121
Contributor
Contributor
Been having this problem for a couple days and it happened around a month ago too. I also can’t seem to get in contact with anybody about the issue. Pretty frustrated because I need that money. 🙄
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.