Currency conversion error message

technewslit
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal.

I tried several times today to convert a non-US currency to USD. After clicking on Money, I clicked on Convert Currency and got the following error message each time ...

"Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again."

This never happened before, and I wonder if there's a bug in the currency conversion program. Many thanks.

-Alan

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @technewslit,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering difficulty with converting currency. Please reach out to customer service for real-time troubleshooting and assistance. If there's a technical issue, a representative will be able to make the report to our technical teams using the information specific to your account.

Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in for the number.

I hope this can be resolved easily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Edriel23
Contributor
Contributor
Hi ma'am can you help me why I can't covert currency why it's erry
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.