Currency Conversion - Some of the information required is missing or incomplete.

GrayF
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, 

I have already asked PayPal customer support this question a while back but never had a response. Bit disappointing but there you go.

I have a credit in my account in a different currency than my native currency. I've never had a problem with converting this currency to my own and I've never had an issue with the payee. I go to convert the payment to my currency and get this every time:

Some of the information required is missing or incomplete. Please check your entries and try again.

This means nothing to me and I have nothing else to go on. In the activity of payments made to me it says payment completed, it's come through to me okay from the payee. So it dosent look like an issue their end?

Please advise. Many thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

TheSynth
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue

Login to Me Too

BlessedMama86
Contributor
Contributor

I had this same issue but found a fix.

Go to Account Settings -> Money, banks and cards -> scroll down to Currency Management -> click Add A Currency and add whichever currency you are trying to convert.

After doing this, it should convert over to USD.

🙂

Login to Me Too

bghdiamond
New Community Member

This worked perfectly! Thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too

mondi21
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you! converting currencies through settings worked for me too. their email customer service and twitter customer service didn't help me at all.  

Login to Me Too

GrayF
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much. This worked perfectly👍

Login to Me Too

Njeru
Contributor
Contributor
Hey ineed to create account butbidont have bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.