Currency Conversion ISSUE - Some of the information required is missing or incomplete.

TheSynth
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,

I have money in my account in a different currency than my native/primary currency. I am trying to convert it but keep getting this message

"Some of the information required is missing or incomplete. Please check your entries and try again."

Please help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Emmi2018
New Community Member

I've just experienced this exact same issue. Happens in Chrome, FireFox, and Internet Explorer 11.

Nice to see it's not just me experiencing it.

Login to Me Too

Yus3
New Community Member

Encountering the same problem as well. This is frustrating

Login to Me Too

marcozciuffini
New Community Member

Have any of those who have encountered this problem in the last week had any replies or has anything been sorted?

appears to have been a problem for the week

still no luck for me as of yet

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Yus3 and @marcozciuffini

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear you're both running into this issue. You'll want to first make sure that you've added the currency that you received to your account first before trying to convert it to your primary currency. You can do so by going into your Wallet and select Add Currency. Should you still run into issues, you can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

Hope that helps!

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.