Cryptocurrency Buying & Selling READ FIRST

Love20
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, FYI PayPal will HOLD YOUR MONEY when you sell your Crypto. It is random and based on: “ PayPal reviews many factors before placing a hold on a payment, including: account tenure, transaction activity, business type, past customer disputes, and overall customer satisfaction.” I’m a 20 year customer with no disputes. They took my cash instantly but now that I sold my Bitcoin, it’s on lockdown for a week! It’s only $3500 so not 20 grand. Once they give you your money back, then it is days before they make the instantaneous transfer to your checking account. Just warning you if you need that money for food, rent, medicine, etc. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED PayPal can even hold your Bitcoin/Ethereum money for up to 180 DAYS! You have ABSOLUTELY no legal recourse and they do not have to explain why: “ Risk-based holds generally remain in place for up to 21 days from the date the payment was received into your Cash Account. We may release the hold earlier under certain circumstances, but any earlier release is at our sole discretion. The hold may last longer than 21 days and can be in effect up to 180 days.” And finally don’t plan on “investing” thousands of dollars of your money until u know that there is a limit of $5000 a week that can be “magically, instantly” withdrawn. Not kidding. And that’s a 1% fee. So in closing, just a fair warning to all who did not read the disclaimer when they signed up to buy crypto. Good luck
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.