Crypto Sell NOT WORKING

sitesrigged6990
New Community Member

<removed>SELLING CRYPTO DOES NOT WORK. TAX W9 VERIFY ENDLESS LOOP. MONEY IS LOCKED IN CANNOT RETRIEVE IT. HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL????? FIX IT NOW. SELLING CRYPTO DOES NOT WORK. TAX W9 VERIFY ENDLESS LOOP. MONEY IS LOCKED IN CANNOT RETRIEVE IT. HOW CAN THIS BE LEGAL????? FIX IT NOW.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

digaetanos12
Contributor
Contributor

Same on my end. Frozen and wont process. How is this okay? I tried to sell at a profit. Have now lost as crypto continues to drop. Paypal, answer this and stop losing people money. 

Login to Me Too

Lehtusbphree
Contributor
Contributor
Same here there is no continue button PayPal is running out of the lack of next buttons I tried to sell even at low there's no next button what happened to PayPal people used to be so good now they just a piece of **bleep** trying to get in touch with customer service it is now a fax machine PayPal is about to have a class action lawsuit who's in with me
Login to Me Too

Richaps
New Community Member
I tweeted this issue, when the crypto is high PayPal hold it so that we can't sell it...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.