Credit card already linked to another account

Saad19
New Community Member

Hi,

I wanted to link my credit card to my Paypal account and got the "Credit card already linked to another account" message , and i have never linked my credit card to a Paypal account before .

Can I find out which Paypal account my card is linked to or is there anyone who had the same problem ?

Thanks . 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Saad19,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty linking your card. Please call PayPal customer service by phone. This will allow you to safely give your card number to a representative who can look into when that card was added to PayPal. If you ever used your card on PayPal for a guest transaction and later upgraded that transaction into an account, there may be an old account that needs to be closed out so the card can be used.

To find the right number to use to reach PayPal customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page and click contact us, and then call us.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.