Credit Card

Daniel316
Contributor
Contributor
Why is my new credit card not linking with my paypal? I'm entering every infomation right, but it doesn't link! I tried to update it but it wasn't succes!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Daniel316 

Is the card activated with the card issuer? Is the billing address on card matching billing address on PayPal?

If only the expiration date needs changing, you can update the card info in the Wallet. If a new card number is on the card, add it as a new card and remove the old card.

Or it could be PayPal internal security system blocking you so wait a few days for it to reset and cool down and try updating or adding card again, otherwise call PayPal customer service if for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Daniel316 

Is the card activated with the card issuer? Is the billing address on card matching billing address on PayPal?

If only the expiration date needs changing, you can update the card info in the Wallet. If a new card number is on the card, add it as a new card and remove the old card.

Or it could be PayPal internal security system blocking you so wait a few days for it to reset and cool down and try updating or adding card again, otherwise call PayPal customer service if for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Daniel316
Contributor
Contributor
I have try all those things, but it didn't link! I have sent a email to paypal to see if they can solve the problem.
Login to Me Too

KCheung
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. have you solved the problem? i have the same issue. please share how you solved it. thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.