cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Covid-19 and the,ahem,paypal delays

Highlighted
Contributor

Covid-19 and the,ahem,paypal delays

Paypal must be loving this,they can (well they are)using Covid-19 as an excuse to hold onto people's money longer and accrue the interest on it! They must think all their Christmases have come at once!! I'm waiting on a refund,10 days and counting.Paypal,it's 2020!!!Digital payments take minutes!!!Somebody give them a nudge and tell them,jeeez.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Covid-19 and the,ahem,paypal delays

I have been waiting almost 3 months. They made a mistake when using mine and it was rejected by my bank. After 2 months emailing with customer support they finally filed a trace. And now it’s been over a week since that happened. I’m so frustrated and don’t know where to go for help!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Still no refund,seller told me to escalate claim.So,you follow Paypal's wonderful step by step instructions to do such a thing eh??There's a problem!!(isn't there always!) Paypal,see when you instruct someone to press an 'escalate' tab within the resolution centre case??PUT A BLOODY 'ESCALATE' TAB THERE!!!!!mary mother of god,aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

You know what really makes me laugh though,why are my payments towards paypal credit and fees always smooooooooth,ooh yeah,smooooth baby!!! No delays,no hiccups,no lost payment........Isn't that odd????
Highlighted
Contributor

So 11 days wait for a refund so far.Anyway,just read there if you paid by a bank and it's to get refunded into a bank it can take up to 30days?Ahahahahah!!,eh,ahahahaha!!!,in what world does it takes this long?? Is it delivered by a postman on a bicycle,a bicycle with no tyres on the wheels??In fact,is it missing the front wheel and he has to force against the front forks scraping off the tarmac?? Is the postman asthmatic and has forgotten his inhaler?I don't know,the last time i used a bank transfer i had a guy in my house, on a Sunday! I was giving money to him for a motorcycle,i paid him on my phone to his bank there and then,'IT TOOK 15 CHUFFING MINUTES ON A CHUFFING SUNDAY TO SHOW UP IN HIS CHUFFING BANK!!!' What the hell,30 days???? Makes my head wobble it really does.
Highlighted
Contributor

So,12 days so far.When will Paypal be happy they've earned enough interest?Who knows?? Do Paypal ever think that during the Covid-19 outbreak people who are furlowed and are unable do work 'NEED THEIR F#CKING MONEY????'IT'S MY MONEY PAYPAL,NOT YOURS!!!!!