Covid-19 and the,ahem,paypal delays

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal must be loving this,they can (well they are)using Covid-19 as an excuse to hold onto people's money longer and accrue the interest on it! They must think all their Christmases have come at once!! I'm waiting on a refund,10 days and counting.Paypal,it's 2020!!!Digital payments take minutes!!!Somebody give them a nudge and tell them,jeeez.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

ProMess
New Community Member
I have been waiting almost 3 months. They made a mistake when using mine and it was rejected by my bank. After 2 months emailing with customer support they finally filed a trace. And now it’s been over a week since that happened. I’m so frustrated and don’t know where to go for help!!
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
Still no refund,seller told me to escalate claim.So,you follow Paypal's wonderful step by step instructions to do such a thing eh??There's a problem!!(isn't there always!) Paypal,see when you instruct someone to press an 'escalate' tab within the resolution centre case??PUT A BLOODY 'ESCALATE' TAB THERE!!!!!mary mother of god,aaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
You know what really makes me laugh though,why are my payments towards paypal credit and fees always smooooooooth,ooh yeah,smooooth baby!!! No delays,no hiccups,no lost payment........Isn't that odd????
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
So 11 days wait for a refund so far.Anyway,just read there if you paid by a bank and it's to get refunded into a bank it can take up to 30days?Ahahahahah!!,eh,ahahahaha!!!,in what world does it takes this long?? Is it delivered by a postman on a bicycle,a bicycle with no tyres on the wheels??In fact,is it missing the front wheel and he has to force against the front forks scraping off the tarmac?? Is the postman asthmatic and has forgotten his inhaler?I don't know,the last time i used a bank transfer i had a guy in my house, on a Sunday! I was giving money to him for a motorcycle,i paid him on my phone to his bank there and then,'IT TOOK 15 CHUFFING MINUTES ON A CHUFFING SUNDAY TO SHOW UP IN HIS CHUFFING BANK!!!' What the hell,30 days???? Makes my head wobble it really does.
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
So,12 days so far.When will Paypal be happy they've earned enough interest?Who knows?? Do Paypal ever think that during the Covid-19 outbreak people who are furlowed and are unable do work 'NEED THEIR F#CKING MONEY????'IT'S MY MONEY PAYPAL,NOT YOURS!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
So,the lovely Paypal assistant told me a couple of days ago,oh,don't worry,refunds take 7-10 days,that's long enough for us to be satisfied we've made enough interest off it,but,if there's a worldwide pandemic virus we'll extend that for you,because we can,to 14 days and counting!! Thank you so much for contacting us today,is there anymore of your money we can keep from you or is that all for today??You've been speaking to Ranjeep Hoolemoosh Mafaffacker,have a nice day!!
Login to Me Too

Graceface
Contributor
Contributor
15 days now waiting on refund,paypal,you are a bunch of immoral,robbing f*ckers!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.