Could not confirm bank account

uday1
New Community Member

I have mistakenly deleted the 2 small deposits messages from bank account which you credited for confirming bank account. I have no other way of knowing the credits at present. Due to this I could not confirm the bank account. Kindly, send the 2 small deposits again, so that I can confirm my bank account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

RichardMaison
Contributor
Contributor

Payment Pending

There are a few reasons why a payment may be pending.

• Adding money from your bank account: You transferred money from your bank account. The money should be in your PayPal account in 3-7 days.1
  • Money requests: The money request has not yet been paid. You can send a reminder or pay, edit, or cancel the request.2
  • Withdrawals to your bank account: You transferred money from your PayPal account to your bank account.3
  • Receiving checks from PayPal: You requested a check from PayPal. We’ll send it out soon.4

You can cancel a pending payment if there is a "Cancel" link or button next to it. Payments pending for 30 days are automatically cancelled and refunded. Credit and Debit card payments will have the money refunded back to the card used. Bank payments will have the money refunded back to your PayPal balance.

1 Adding money is available only in certain countries. Please check the PayPal website.

2 Request Money is available only in certain countries. Please check the PayPal website.

3 Withdrawing money directly to a bank account is only available in certain countries. Please check the PayPal website.

4 Receiving checks from PayPal is only available in Ecuador, Jamaica, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina, China, and the United States.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Timm
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @uday1,

I'm sorry you're having difficulties with confirming your bank! The great answer provided by @RichardMaison is relating to the subject of payments that are pending to another users account, for bank confirmation it is a bit different. Your request for confirming your bank account appears to require intervention from our staff, I would recommend to contact PayPal's customer service channels at your earliest convenience.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

-Timm

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.