Convert euro to us dollars

Whiteinsanity42
Contributor
Contributor

I received a payment in euros. How do I convert to us dollars? Any help is appreciated. Ty

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you pay paypal 3%.

link a bank and transfer the fund, 

Login to Me Too

Whiteinsanity42
Contributor
Contributor
I have my bank linked.. Where do I click? That's what I'm asking...
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

I don't think you can change the way Paypal transfer fund.

bank to bank transfer via  a middleman like the Federal Reserve is always in local currency.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you can look into your profile and see if there is anything yu can do with this payment?

if you have a US paypal account and you accept Euro and Paypal has not converted for you yet,then it must be in your profile you want to keep euro as euro.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Whiteinsanity42

Click on the 3 dots next to your paypal balance > manage currencies > the option to convert the currency should be in there.

HOWEVER there has been a glitch in some countries and the currency conversion option has been missing since the latest update, if its missing you may have to wait a bit for the techie guys to fix it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Whiteinsanity42
Contributor
Contributor
Awesome!!! Ty for ur help!!!
Login to Me Too

zippp43
Contributor
Contributor
How do you get the techies to fix it then?
Login to Me Too

zippp43
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I knew I have been loosing money because it wont convert. Does anyone know how to get the tech people to fix it?
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @zippp43,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with currency conversions.  For this situation, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details.  To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.  I hope this helps.

Thanks!

Michellew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.