Contact PayPal customer support

MobileGS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

for some reason i can not transfer money from my balance to my bank account anymore - it tells me to contact customer support for assistance, so i did that.

After sending the message, i got told that i will receive a reply within 24 hours.

Usually i will get an automated response with some information and i need to replay to that to get a human agent.

This time tho, i did not get any automated response and i also did not get reply within 24 hours.

So i wrote another message just now - but again, no automated response.

What am i doing wrong?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Randy

@MobileGS

There could be a few different reasons that you're unable to complete a withdrawal.  Have you recently checked your account's Resolution Center to see if there were any unresolved issues that might be impacting the ability to withdraw funds?  I recommend checking there to see if there are any further updates.  

Thanks!  

- Randy

Login to Me Too

MobileGS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

thank you for your response!

I was able to withdraw the money meanwhile. I did not have any open issues - the account is new and there weren't really many payments (this was the 3rd one) - so i don't know the reason - maybe it just needed to stay on my balance for >24 hours.

The remaining issue tho is that i am not able to contact PayPal support via the support center - i still did not get any response for the 2 messages i sent.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @MobileGS,

Thank you for getting back to us! 

I am glad to hear that you managed to withdraw your funds! In general, we aim to answer the emails we receive within 72 hours. However, this timeframe may vary depending on the issue that you are facing and our email volumes. For urgent matters, we always suggest to reach out to us over the phone. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'.You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.