Confusion regarding "Instant" debit card transfer;

evilregalx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I tried doing an instant transfer to my debit card last night and something seems to be a bit odd. Hopefully, someone knows a bit more about this than I do and can clarify. 

So I've used the instant transfer feature with my visa debit card from my bank before and it worked quickly then, so I was hoping to do the same last night. Aware of the fee and willing to pay it, I clicked submit and received an email a few minutes later but the email has me a bit confused. Basically, it says the money is being transferred to my bank, it's processing but it'll take 24 hours to show in my bank account, but then it says "card visa- xxxx" as the source the money was transferred to. At first, the wording made me think I did a transfer to my bank instead of an instant to my card. As previously mentioned, I've used the instant to my debit card feature before (it's a new card but from the same bank so I know the card was eligible). It's been a little while since I tried withdrawing money this way, but I'm pretty sure I did the same thing I did last time. Does the instant feature no longer work or did I mess something up? When I first submitted the transfer, I was under the assumption that I'd have the money at least within 4 hours (the longest I had to wait before was like 2 1/2 hours).

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.