Confusion over how to add money to my Paypal balance

PrimeMinister
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys, so I'm from South Africa and I'm a bit confused over how to add money to my Paypal account. When I go to transfer funds, it just gives me a dialog for entering US Bank account details. I don't have a US bank account. Is there any way I can transfer funds via MY bank or other means into my balance? Thanks in advance for the help! PrimeMinister
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PrimeMinister 

Don’t have to add money to pay with PayPal, link a credit or debit card to the Wallet page of your PayPal account, then select the card during payment process or when you select to pay with PayPal with an online merchant. Not all countries can add money with local bank account or with card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PrimeMinister 

Don’t have to add money to pay with PayPal, link a credit or debit card to the Wallet page of your PayPal account, then select the card during payment process or when you select to pay with PayPal with an online merchant. Not all countries can add money with local bank account or with card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.