Confirming My bank card

Picco1
New Community Member
So I'm about to reach my limit on what I can send with my bank card and need to get it confirmed now. So I went into wallet and send out the demand for a code. Which then should take 1-2 days and you'll pay a little fee and get the code. But I keep checking and haven't gotten any code. I've tried it a few times by now and after 2 weeks of trying, and also trying to contact PayPal I haven't gotten any answer or the code.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Picco1 

If you keep requesting the code then make sure you enter the LAST one that arrives as each time you request another one it cancels the previous one. If you try and enter a previous one then do that 3 times and you are locked out from confirming the card.

Confirm' a card

If your online card statement shows pending transactions you may be able to see the code within minutes.  The code will be printed next to the word 'PAYPAL'.  If not, check your card statement within 2-3 working days to find your 4-digit PayPal code beside, or near the 1 euro charge.  If you can't check your statement online, you'll need to wait for your next paper statement or contact your bank.

Once you have the code, you can confirm your card as follows:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click the card that you're ready to confirm.
  3. Enter the code and click Confirm.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Picco1 

If you keep requesting the code then make sure you enter the LAST one that arrives as each time you request another one it cancels the previous one. If you try and enter a previous one then do that 3 times and you are locked out from confirming the card.

Confirm' a card

If your online card statement shows pending transactions you may be able to see the code within minutes.  The code will be printed next to the word 'PAYPAL'.  If not, check your card statement within 2-3 working days to find your 4-digit PayPal code beside, or near the 1 euro charge.  If you can't check your statement online, you'll need to wait for your next paper statement or contact your bank.

Once you have the code, you can confirm your card as follows:

1. Go to Wallet.
  2. Click the card that you're ready to confirm.
  3. Enter the code and click Confirm.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.