Confirm credit card

Cindybridge
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot find my card statement to get the 4 digit code to confirm my credit card

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cindybridge 

Do you have online access for the card account, all you need is to look at the recent activity of the card for the code or call the card issuer's customer service to read you the PayPal code from your card activity. 

PayPal will send a $1.95 CAD charge to your card. After the card is confirmed, PayPal will immediately refund the card. Your card issuer will credit your card balance within 30 days from the date of the refund.

The charge appears on your card statement with a 4-digit code and the word PAYPAL. If you view your card statements online, you can check for the code in a few days.

The billing address you enter must exactly match the one on your card statement. Check your card statement to make sure that the addresses match.

If you linked your card to your PayPal account but entered the confirmation code incorrectly 5 times, please call PayPal, whom can help you finish linking your card. You may need to provide some additional information.

Note: To have a verified CA PayPal account, you need to link a bank account, not just a card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.