Concert ticket payment not coming through

rigatoni12
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold someone a concert ticket for $280. The money came through but is currently pending. When I tried to use the "Get my money faster" button it said it notified the other party, but all she got was a receipt of the transaction. When I also try to add tracking information so she can somehow claim she had it "delivered" (although I transferred the tickets to her yesterday) it tells me "We're experiencing technical difficulties". Does anyone know how I can get the money?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rigatoni12 

Do you mean pending as in an echeque with a clearance date OR on hold as a new seller?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Joy

Hi @rigatoni12,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving a payment. If your payment is on hold, you can learn more about why it may be on hold by visiting the link here. You can also see options for releasing an eligible payment by visiting the Help Center. 

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.