Complaint

halasaad
Contributor
Contributor
I want my money back cause i orderd clothes for 63$ at 23/11 and didnot receive it till now
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DarthBaneRo
Contributor
Contributor

You should file in a dispute in the resolution center (help page)

Login to Me Too

halasaad
Contributor
Contributor
I dont understand
Login to Me Too

KB86
New Community Member

Kettia <removed> April 14, 2021 at 12:00:38 AM EDT Hi! I received the items it was a dress but I returned it day after I received because it was too small for me, and the address I sent the dress it was in top of the package bag says please returned on that address the bag says that's exactly which I did ,but I was in contact with the seller its seems like I'm not gonna have the dress back or my refund, all I want its a bigger size ,or my refund, the seller started complaining like the address I sent the dress it wasn't the address which I already send it back to the address I saw in the top of the bag from the package, so I need them to resolve this cuz they knows the company which I don't know. The Maykool companies knows exactly the address I sent the dress, now I don't have the dress or the refund, I don't have the tracking number cuz I lost it so I want to open a dispute to get my dress or my money ,I have send the dress to usps, I called usps to see if they can give me back the tracking number unfortunately they don't have it so I hope paypal community help me with the Maykool companies they trying to get away of it they have my dress and my money. Thanks Screenshot_20210312-000406_Google.jpg

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.