Code to confirm the credit card

Zvzka
New Community Member

Hi!

I can't confirm my credit card because there is no code and I am getting frustrated as there is absolutely no email or other customer service that I can contact. Everything just sends me to options out of which non is a solution to my problem. Is there any email address I can sent a normal email to. Thanks for help! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zvzka 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Zvzka,

Depending on your country and your credit card's processing timeframes, most major credit card companies take one to two business days to finalize the confirmation charge we send. Once they finalize the charge, the four digit code will appear on your card statement and is usually formatted like "PayPal*1234 CODE or PP*1234 CODE". 

For more information, here is the link to our Help Center for the US: Where do I find the PayPal code to link and confirm my debit or credit card?

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.