Class action lawsuit against PayPal

Kikep0912
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all, I’d like to reach out to everyone who is tired of PayPal’s sick policy and sketchy business. Here what lead me to this: I was paid by 2 friends money as friends and family. When I went to withdraw the first payment to my bank they said there was a 72 hour delay plus the 1 day to withdraw if they didn’t find a issue. The second one I withdrew to my debit card and they also placed a 3 day delay. I have already talked to an attorney and it appears it isn’t the first time PayPal is sued for placing unjustified holds on funds. It appears PayPal is only holding funds to gain interest from the money. Also: it states in PayPal’s policy’s that holds are randomly placed to a very small percentage, yet both of mine in different days were placed on hold. Fun fact: PayPal has already been sued in 2015-16 for these same unjustified practices.

Login to Me Too
239 REPLIES 239

SerendipityWare
New Community Member
I sure will! These fraudsters need to be shut down what they are doing is worse than any mafia!
Login to Me Too

Roberthall0000
Contributor
Contributor
Will be calling in the morning
Login to Me Too

Digg
I’d like to get in on this class action suit. They’ve held my funds, held funds of people I send money to, and charge me hidden fees for transactions. When I call I get rude representatives who just say everything is done by a “system” that they have no control over. I hate Paypal
Login to Me Too

Michelled1
Would love to what’s her number
Login to Me Too

Gordie1948
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in. I already called my senetor, channel 3 I team, attorney general's office etc. You get the point lol. They accepted a deposit after they said I can no longer use paypal for no reason. It was my social security check for my meds and mortgage. I am a 71 year old disabled veteran on a fixed income and it is bs what they do to peopl
Login to Me Too

jr47
Contributor
Contributor

If in United States call or text this attorney <removed>.  PayPal was recently sued for these very same practices See Zepeda v. PayPal.   

Login to Me Too

janicepingel
New Community Member

This phone number is not valid!

Login to Me Too

Hey, I am suing PayPal. Maybe on an individual level for the same thing. My attorneys are going to call me Monday latest if you want to participate. Let me know.
Login to Me Too

Karilyn3
Contributor
Contributor

EXACTLY!! IVE BEEN ASKING THE SAME QUESTION! 

HOW ON EARTH IS IT LEGAL AND HOW CAN THEY MORALLY JUSTIFY STEALING OUR MONEY?

Login to Me Too

naspahn
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get your money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.