cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class action lawsuit against PayPal

Contributor

Re: Class action lawsuit against PayPal

I too am fed up with the practices that Paypal are doing, and being they are situated in California, CA laws a a lot more different than anywhere else in the states.

I just recently tried to make an Ebay purchase using my Paypal balance but found out that the option to use this balance is no longer an option, it seems money can be deposited into a PP account, but not used for online purchases, the only option for online purchases is to use a credit card,,, there is no option at all to select PP balance as a preferred online payment method, so, depositing money into PP will only increase the interest for PP.

If there's a site to register for the lawsuit, then I'm in 100%, I want a stop to this stupidity, and be able to use my PP balance.

New Community Member

Next time make your account a personal one and not a business account. Or just cash out using a debit card
Contributor

@jr47 wrote:

if your in united states call my wife she's a lawyer and wants to gather people for class actio[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp;

Is she pro bono?

Contributor

I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOUR WIFE. I DONT GET GREAT CELL SERVICE AT MY HOUSE. CAN U HAVE HER CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL: <removed> MY NAME  IS KARI & THEY WOULDNT LET ME SEND MY ENTIRE EMAIL ADDRESS BUT ITS A GMAIL ACCOUNT!

I

New Community Member

I def want in on this as they are now holding 242$ of my money! Did anyone call your wife or start a lawsuit yet?

Does your wife have an email I could contact her at? I would like to join the class action lawsuit or sue PayPal for the illegal practices that have happened to me.
New Community Member

I sure will! These fraudsters need to be shut down what they are doing is worse than any mafia!
New Community Member

Will be calling in the morning
New Community Member

I’d like to get in on this class action suit. They’ve held my funds, held funds of people I send money to, and charge me hidden fees for transactions. When I call I get rude representatives who just say everything is done by a “system” that they have no control over. I hate Paypal
Highlighted
Contributor

If in United States call or text this attorney 413 233 6356.  PayPal was recently sued for these very same practices See Zepeda v. PayPal.