Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class action lawsuit against PayPal

New Community Member

Re: Class action lawsuit against PayPal

please let me know when you have u would like to participate in this
New Community Member

I'm overseas in Qatar and had promises made to me over the phone and through customer service on opening a business account with paypal Insert looooooooong story here End result is my account is frozen after providing the right documentation several times over, months later and I still have 13K USD stuck in the account. After today's phone call where the lady said I'll call you back. I asked if I can have your direct line she responded I said I would call you back that means I will and don't try to call as I'm the only one currently with your file open... She is yet to call Sounds familiar Point is I really feel at the mercy of whatever happens... No sense of protection, not from PayPal... It could be worse like simply closing but not being able to touch or move things is frustrating when yes this was hard earned value that you can see... Should I just write it off??? Anyone can advise on how to pursue the matter? Also I tried to call the lawyer number posted on here a couple of times trying to do a class lawsuit action... Says the number is unavailable Regards Mohammed
New Community Member

Count me in on that. I'll help in any way I can to make this possible.

Please include me in the lawsuit. After 15 years they closed my account for no reason and they are holding my money as well. I have open another PayPal account and have been using it for 3 weeks they limited my account yesterday saying that the debit card I’m using was used in the other account which is closed and guess what they are holding my few money on this account as well. So as for now they put a hold on my $700. Really? How is it legal
New Community Member

Please let me know if you find an attorney I want to PayPal unreasonable practice to be over
Highlighted
Contributor

if in United States call or text this attorney 413 233 6356

Contributor

if your in united states call or text this attorney 413 233 6356.  

New Community Member

Just lost 300.00 since they dont know how to add balance only subtract it it seems. Please contact me at <removed> subject line class action lawsuit because im sick of this **bleep**.

New Community Member

If anybody is interested in pursuing this more, please email me at <removed>. I’m trying to start a group and with enough people there ought to be something we can do - whether it’s find an attorney willing to represent us or going to the media.

this isn't directly on topic re paypal holding funds, but: have any of you suddenly had your ebay/paypal bank account link removed because of a computer problem at paypal?  --  i tried to transfer funds from paypal to my bank, and they removed leading zeroes from my account number...so of course the bank said the account didn't exist, and sent the funds back. based on the bank saying the account didn't exist, paypal "suspected fraud" and blocked my account. i've been at them for 10 days to fix the computer error, but all i get is a run-around, and a list of extremely inconvenient ways to get my money: (1) take smart phone to walmart, and withdraw them [uh...got no smart phone; w' is 50-minute drive] / (2) use atm...and get to pay 5% fee to get my money --- and then drive 50 minutes to bank to deposit it / (3) they can send a check  -- $1.50 fee -- ...7-10 days to PRODUCE it...another few days to receive it, and then that 50-minute drive to bank to deposit it.   ---  their security questions are absolutely ridiculous! (any of you remember what model/year car you had prior to the current or previous one??? / your old phone numbers??? )   ---   a class action suit is looking pretty good to me right now!