cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Class action lawsuit against PayPal

Re: Class action lawsuit against PayPal

PayPal has no issues holding funds for whatever reason anymore. It's to the point that it affects my eBay account enough to cause a suspention. When you call either one, they lie and avoid questions at all costs. I've literally been told 5-7 different reasons for why they hold money by only 2 calls! 

Highlighted
Contributor

call my wife this happened to us too and she's an attorney in Mass, she wants to look into class action <removed>

Count me in. As others have said, HOW IS IT LEGAL 

to randomly close your account AND hold your funds for 180 days?!? Just to get interest? It's BS

I want in on class action lawsuit please !
New Community Member

I am SO sick of them keepibg money *I* have legally earned. I lost my job & am trying to make some extra money, but once they release my over $200, I'm withdrawing it & never using either eBay or PayPal again. I was almost in tears begging this "manager" to release my money because I had to pay my rent. All he did was read pathetic "reasons" why the hold from a script. I even asked him how he would feel if this happened to him & he admitted he would be just as angry and desperate as I am. Their own employees don't agree with their illegal practices!!! I sold something tonight for $13 and they held that too! THIRTEEN DOLLARS? Ridiculous. I'm totally down to sue the ever loving $hit out of these CROOKS.
New Community Member

FB PayPal 180 hold .... new group to help each other
New Community Member

FB ... PayPal 180 hold ..new group to help each other ...
New Community Member

PayPal 180 hold ..new group to help each other ...
New Community Member

Count me in the group
Contributor

call my wife she's a lawyer wants to start class action <removed>