Cheetah keyboard app

4BigMike
New Community Member

Hi evetyo, I'm Michael. I was wondering if anyone else has tried this Cheetah keyboard app and if they were having the same trouble with it that I am. I worked the app until I was able to withdraw $20 USD. Yet I have not seen it in my PayPal account and I have had no luck contacting the company. Was just wondering. Thanks

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Moni8909
Contributor
Contributor
It has been 34 days since I withdraw the money from Cheetah keyboard and I still have not got it. Can you please help
Login to Me Too

Fil9
New Community Member
Hi, I've tried four times to cash in coins, each $20, none have been paid. 1st and 2nd cash out was 16th and 27th of September and 3rd and 4th cash out was 8th and 22nd of October. I tried contacting them twice, but no reply both times
Login to Me Too

Steve69may
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem. Suppose also need to alert Google playstore.
Login to Me Too

jjtrenary
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem I turned mine in over 2 weeks ago haven't heard anything and I see some people giving reviews saying they cashed out $10 but the app doesn't let you do nothat you have to cash out 20 that's the minimum
Login to Me Too

PJ3188
Contributor
Contributor
They do not pay out in a timely manner! Almost 2 months for first minimum $20 payout. Next $20 submitted September 26th still no payment. Why they lie and claim payments are processed in 7-10 business days is beyond me!! They even try to claim PayPal is holding up payment, blatant lie!!!
Login to Me Too

Hellzkittehn43
Contributor
Contributor

Does anyone know how to report them? They released everyone's email address when they sent an email lying about actually depositing the money into PayPal. I had to change all of my passwords. They charge $1.18 to cash out and I want to know if PayPal is even getting the money or if these expletive deleted app developers are pocketing it. I'm disabled so every penny counts! They owe me $200 and counting. I need this money.I was counting on it for Christmas and I have a sick kitty. This is the cherry on my poo pie.

Login to Me Too

Hidayanti7
Contributor
Contributor

I won money on cheetah keyboard and haven't got my money yet when will it go on my card

Login to Me Too

Hellzkittehn43
Contributor
Contributor

I've been waiting for over two months for a payout. 

Login to Me Too

Hidayanti7
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received a transfer from Cheetah Keyboard even though I have already won 5,000,000 rupiah, even though they promised to transfer 7-10 days

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.