Check by mail not working

Damartin
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever I click paypal check by mail, I only get the option to send the funds to my bank account.  Customer Service is terrible!!  Has anyone had this issue and how have they resolved it?

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Knight2388
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Nobody pick up the phone.

I tried to add a bank however the add phone is broken and I cannot get a call or text from paypal.

Please help ASAP.

Login to Me Too

eSmith12
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Tried two browsers, deleted cache files & cookies, etc. Still can't do it - I'm put on the page to transfer to bank account.

Login to Me Too

DanielV0
Contributor
Contributor

Still an issue in April...<removed>

Login to Me Too

fullib
Contributor
Contributor

I'm also having this issue. When I select the Check by Mail option, I'm redirected to the link bank account page. I'm a small non-profit with a board of directors that doesn't feel comfortable linking our bank account. Customer service was absolutely useless. 

Login to Me Too

DanielV0
Contributor
Contributor

eSmith12
Contributor
Contributor

I got it to work, but you guys are gonna hate me because this was a few weeks ago and I forgot exactly what I did! I know it involved editing the URL, which got me to a different page I had not seen before. That page somehow let me select the option to send me a check. If this happens again I'll make a note of exactly what I do then come here & post it - if it hasn't been solved by someone else by then!

Login to Me Too

DanielV0
Contributor
Contributor

still broken

Login to Me Too

geolek

It's still not working. And when you call the help line, they always say "just link your bank account". NO THANKS, THAT"S WHY I"M ASKING FOR A BANK CHECK!

Login to Me Too

Steve318
New Community Member

Fullib did you ever get this resolved and receive your check by mail? My issue is exactly the same as yours. I had someone on the phone but it was horrible and no answer other than the one you got, bank acc numbers and passwords.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.