Charged at atm but money wasn’t given to me

Dariusfah64
New Community Member
I used an atm to withdraw some money, and after the transaction authorization was completed an error came across the screen and more or less said it couldn’t process my transaction. But it took the funds from my PayPal account and hasn’t issued them back yet. Does anyone have any advice or had this happen to you before and can kinda tell me what happened or what you had to do to get your money back?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Dariusfah64,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues with a recent withdrawal attempt at an ATM. Normally, any pending authorizations on incomplete payment attempts are released back to your balance within 2-3 days - most likely sooner than later. If you're still waiting on your funds, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for assistance on this one. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.