Changing wrong bank account identification number

Waylo78
Contributor
Contributor
I can't find any links or help topics for my problem. The account number on PayPal is wrong and I cant get paid until I change it ?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Waylo78,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. If I understand correctly, your issue is that the bank account information on your PayPal account is incorrect. If this is the case, the best solution would be to remove the bank account and then re-add it with the correct number. If you are unable to remove or add the bank due to an account limitation or are experiencing an error, I would encourage you to contact our customer service directly to discuss what occurred. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Waylo78,

Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties. If I understand correctly, your issue is that the bank account information on your PayPal account is incorrect. If this is the case, the best solution would be to remove the bank account and then re-add it with the correct number. If you are unable to remove or add the bank due to an account limitation or are experiencing an error, I would encourage you to contact our customer service directly to discuss what occurred. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.