Changing account type

rain_margarett6
New Community Member

Good day, I have some concerns regarding my bank account type. I want it to be changed from checking to savings so that whenever I transfer my funds through my bank account it goes straight to my savings and also it is because my bank account in BPI is savings account only. So, is there any way that I can change it from checking to savings? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @rain_margarett6,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, you may be able to add your savings account to your PayPal account, but unfortunately, you would not be able to use it as a funding source or to withdraw funds. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Valster_Huera
Contributor
Contributor

Good day. I have the same issue. When i linked my BPI Savings account, it's reflecting as a Checking account. How do you change it to Savings Account? Also will you be able to transfer money from your Paypal account to your BPI account if it's reflecting as a Checking account on their system instead of Savings or do you need to have it changed from Checking to Savings Account? I'll really appreciate a reply. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.