Changing Debit Card's Currency

kayladelion
New Community Member

Hello! 

I have been trying to change the currency on my debit card; however, the Message Center has been returning this message to me for the past few hours now: 

I'm sorry, but no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment. Please try again later or browse the PayPal Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions.

I'm confused as I was informed that PayPal CS was available 24/7. Also, I can't call the phone number as I'm not from the U.S.

Please help and thank you in advance! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Andrew-Davis
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly this same issue.

1) PayPal has set my Debit Card in the incorrect currency. I need to have this corrected, but I see no options to do so myself.

2) I've attempted to contact PayPal via every available method, to no avail.

a) The Message Center continuously returns:

I'm sorry, but no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment. Please try again later or browse the PayPal Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions.

This conversation has been closed.

b) Calling via phone, using the provided one-time-passcode, I am informed each time, via the automated responses, that help isn't available over the phone, and to instead "contact PayPal via the Message Center", where they "WILL respond".

This obviously seems false, however, since no one seems to be responding, and I am being told that:

"no Customer Support Agents are available" and "This conversation has been closed."

I'm not sure how PayPal operates as a business, while their Business Account owners (Sellers/Merchants) apparently are not actively allowed a line of contact with them.

I'd gladly troubleshoot and resolve on my own, if there were some setting available to correct the issue, yet there doesn't appear to be any way to fix this on our end.

Please do assist us with these issues, soon.
Kind regards.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.