Cashing in Money from PAYPAL to Gcash did not recieve in Gcash!!

Saber012
Contributor
Contributor

Its been more than a week now and I haven't received yet any refunds on my money. I was trying to cash in money from Pay pal (which I may say its a big amount). Pay pal said it was a success through my email however I did not receive any confirmation from G-cash! Not even a text. I got nothing! And I don't know where the heck now is the money but I'm pretty much sure its only between G-CASH OR PAY PAL!. I have contacted the G-cash community like DAILY! But their support team told me that they did not received any transactions. 

Means its only now on PAY PAL community, I am not personally contacting you rather than wait, before I make another move that you may not be please on both communities. For I felt that i have been played on, so ill might as well play along with the game they started.

Well still hoping for fast solution here, before anything gets worst. Thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_david

Hi there Saber012.

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you regarding the difficulties you have been experiencing when sending money to G-Cash from PayPal.

When you are linking a PayPal and G-Cash account, you need to ensure that all of your information matches on each account. This would include your full name, phone number, date of birth and home address. If there is any differences in the information on each website, it could result in delays or failures on your transfers.

You can find more information through frequently asked questions and troubleshooting tips on the G-Cash website through this link https://www.gcash.com/personal/paypal/.

If you need to contact G-Cash directly, this can be done by contacting them via Messenger here https://m.me/gcashcare.

I hope this helps.

David.

Login to Me Too

kevinmiranda
Contributor
Contributor

Any update about this issue? how did you resolve this? I am experiencing it now and their response are so slow

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.