New Community Member
Will Walmart give me the cash in my PayPal account without my PayPal card
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Suebleu

I would advice you have your Paypal card with you. you looking to withdraw funds? at walmart?

I doubt Walmart is going to hand you cash they are going to need to make sure it's you.

I would recommend you have your Bank card with you.

anymore question? don't hesitate to ask friend ☺

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Manny171,

It appears that @Suebleu is referring to the new ability to get cash at a Walmart using PayPal. You can use the app or use the card! If you use the app, it will walk you through getting a bar code to show to the cashier in order to get cash.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia

Oh!! I didn't know that!! that is awesome!! I'll remember that for the next person that does have a similar problem.

can you do that at a 711 store? or cvs? or any other store? or is it just (Walmart)?

I know how to put cash in the Paypal I just did not know that you can withdraw money without a Bank card from Paypal Balance

that is awsome!!.

this is why I hang around in this community so I learn something myself for when I have a similar problem.

do send me the (Instructions) @PayPal_Olivia so I learn how to do it. 😉

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Manny171,

I'm glad I could help!

This feature is specific to Walmart. If you follow the link in my previous post, the steps to use it are laid out, as well as the terms and conditions, such as the cost.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@PayPal_Olivia

Sorry Olivia I followed the Link finally & found it very helpful thanks!!.

you get a Kudos!! very good information once again thanks for letting me know 😉

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.