Cash out Paypal Money In Papua New Guinea

Charles_Steven
Contributor
Contributor

Is it possible or how can i cash out Paypal money in Papua New Guinea from the local bank (BSP) Bank of South Pacific? 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @Charles_Steven. Thanks for taking the time to post your question here on the PayPal Community Forum. Knowing how PayPal works is definitely important, and I will do my best to assist.

At this time, it's not possible for customers in Papua New Guinea to receive payments or hold money in their PayPal account balance. As a result, there is no need or method available to link a bank account to you PayPal account.

To use PayPal to complete an online purchase or send money from your account, please link a credit/debit card to your account. You can find more information on how to link a card at https://www.paypal.com/pg/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-add-a-credit-card-to-my-paypal-account-faq826.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Tovuds
New Community Member

Just Wondering if this is now possible?

thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

Ezie43
Contributor
Contributor
I link my account already and it's my first time so i wish to do a payment and wanted to know if I can withdraw or send money to my bank account that I have linked. Please assure me before I do the payment.
Login to Me Too

Joshua5674
Contributor
Contributor

I do agree with you, Michael. I have a PayPal account that is linked to my BSP account. I was able to make purchases of various online products in the past. What I don't understand is that, if I have linked my BSP account with PayPal, Why aren't they allowing me to make withdrawals? Is BSP truly internationally netted or are they centralized within the Pacific Region only? Can PayPal have other options for customers in Papua New Guinea to make withdrawals? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.