Card verification code

Bfheythem
New Community Member
I have added a prepaid visa card recenty and when i tried to verify my account Paypal took 1.95 USD from my account and didi nit get refunded I also cznnot get the code of that transaction bcoz i cant access to the history of the card The transaction info comes via sms What can i do to verify my account and get refunded foe the taken fee
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Bfheythem,

Welcome the community forum and thanks for posting.

If you are unable to confirm your card as you do not have access to a statement the $1.95 will automatically be refunded 75 days from the date of the charge. Based on certain jurisdictions, the credit may not actually post to your card for an additional 30 days.

Please note that some prepaid or virtual cards may not be suitable for use with PayPal. If you want to use such a card, you should make sure that it's reusable. This means that you can add money to the same card multiple times and the card number doesn't change. If you have to add a new card number to your account every time you wish to make a payment, this service should not be used with PayPal. This is because the maximum number of cards that can be added to PayPal account throughout the lifetime of the account is 16.

Since it is also impossible to confirm the card, you will also need to add a standard card issued by your bank in order to verify your PayPal account.

Rachael . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.