Card issue

Keithmaltas
Contributor
Contributor
I've just try to transfer money into my account and it will not let me do it so the problem is still going on and they won't do nothing about it I need this money in my bank today
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Keithmaltas

Welcome to the PayPal Community! You're able to withdraw funds to your bank account, but you wouldn't be able to send money over to a debit or credit card. Here's a Help Center article on Withdrawing Funds in the UK. I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Keithmaltas

Welcome to the PayPal Community! You're able to withdraw funds to your bank account, but you wouldn't be able to send money over to a debit or credit card. Here's a Help Center article on Withdrawing Funds in the UK. I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Keithmaltas
Contributor
Contributor
I've try that all its says check your details when there right so I do not know why it will not let me do it. To me it doesn't seem right
Login to Me Too

Keithmaltas
Contributor
Contributor
Well I have done that but all ithe says is check you're details when they right. To me it they summit fishy about this some thing is not right with this
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.