Card gets declined on this account but works on the other?

Wafaduck
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys! I tried linking my card today to this paypal account and it says "card has been declined". But when I linked it to another paypal account it works just fine? I already contacted my bank and they said my card should be working perfectly fine and it isnt on their end but on Paypals end. Any help on this? How do I add money to my Paypal account?  How do I add money to my Paypal account? Card has been declined but it linked perfectly fine last week? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wafaduck 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

You also have not said card 'type' / if you removed it from the other account first / when you removed it ie how many days ago etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wafaduck
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from the Philippines, My card is a Metro Bank Mastercard Debit Card. I removed my card for like over a month now. And everytime I enter each different cards in this paypal account it always says "card has been declined" But if I enter the very same card to a different paypal account. It works.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.