Card confirmation

Otakufreak
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone

i've been trying to confirm my card the last few days on paypal but unfortunetly i failed so i contacted the Customer Support and they sent me a link. https://www.paypal.com/confirmcard to upload the documents they asked such as my card statement and my photo ID etc... BUT they wanted them in english or translated in english but my bank only provides card statements in French and NOT English, also my ID is in French.

So is it ok to send the documents even though all of them are in French or will that might get my card rejected once again?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Otakufreak 

Your PayPal account is Morocco but your credit card is France based? That could be the problem. Do you have a card issued in Morocco? Or is France/French big in Morocco? Like it is in Canada?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Otakufreak
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your reply. Yes the card is issued in Morocco and French is the second language here so everything is pretty much written in French, but i don’t know why they asked for my documents to be in English I think they should be aware of such a thing tho.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.